May Breeding Challenge

Asymmetrical
May 2, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

I swear this is my last crazy week for a while! I am out of town through Wednesday visiting my granddaugther for her 2nd birthday. I will get the May breeding challenge posted on Friday and run it for a week longer than planned. Thanks for your patience. :)

Asymmetrical
May 6, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago
Edited 7 years, 11 months ago by Asymmetrical

Each month we challenge Mossm fans to breed a specific type of Mossm. Players that are able to successfully create the Mossm win a new Mossm that contains special DNA (particle and eyes) that can only be obtained from breeding challenges (or the secondary market). Here is our May Breeding Challenge:

Easy Challenge:
Breed a Mossm that has all of the following DNA in it:

• Blend: Cow
  • Color: Pink
  • Color: Darkblue
  • Particle: Explodie Pants

Successful breeding wins a mossm with this DNA scan:
lightblue-curly-white-curly-cow/mayflower

Hard Challenge:
Breed a Mossm that has all of the following DNA in it:
  • Blend: Cow
  • Color: Pink
  • Color: Darkblue
  • Particle: Explodie Pants
  • Eye: Quark

Successful breeding wins a mossm with this DNA scan: pink-skin-white-longfur-
lightblue-curly-white-curly-cow/mayflower and a Juice eye power-up that can be used during any breeding session.

Rules:
  • You can only win once.
  • You must breed the Mossm yourself. You can get the parents from someone else, though.
  • You must paste a link to the Mossm in this forum thread to get the prize.

Details:
  • Challenge ends at the end of day on June 10
  • Particle will pass on any planet.
  • Particle will not be available, except through ancestry, and future challenges after this challenge is over.
  • Eye will not be available, except through ancestry, and future challenges after this challenge is over.

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
May 17, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

http://mossms.com/p/Whiteangel.falconvale/mossm/Cornall/ .....Yay, after a unique and lots of frustrations!!! Finally got it!

Asymmetrical
May 18, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

Congrats Angel! I sent your Mossm (finally) ;) *hugs*

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
May 19, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

Thank youuu!!!!! Love this particle!!!!

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
May 26, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago
Edited 7 years, 11 months ago by Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ

*bounces* finally got me the pretty! it was kind enough to pop the eye too hehehe http://mossms.com/p/Katkatsy/mossm/FuckYeahBitch/

Since my baby had a date with the auction panel (lol) i grabbed a screenshot of it before i waved it bye bye so leaving the evidence here https://gyazo.com/40db779b80e09a1556949f831603a476

Ƙali
May 26, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago
Asymmetrical
May 26, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

Congrats Kate and Kali. I sent you both your Mossms. Kate, your eye powerup is in your inventory on your control panel and can be used during any breeding session.

KP Raymaker
May 27, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago
Asymmetrical
May 27, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago
Edited 7 years, 11 months ago by Asymmetrical

Congrats KP. We sent your Mossm and your Eye power up. Thanks for participating!

You must login to reply.