April 2017 Breeding Challenge

Asymmetrical
March 30, 2017
7 years ago
Edited 7 years ago by Asymmetrical

Here is the breeding challenge for April, 2017 and the rules for qualification:

Challenge: Breed a cow blend Mossm where color 1 is pink and color 2 is lemon. The prize for completing this challenge is a pink-lemon polkadot blend (Picture Below).

Secondary Challenge: Breed the challenge Mossm above with quark eyes. The prize for the completing the secondary challenge is a new lightblue reptile eye and a pet powerup.

1. Colors must be in the correct order, if you do not know how to tell please read this document: http://mossms.com/content/traits/
  2. You must post the URL of your Mossm in the forum thread for this month’s challenge.
  3. You can only win once.
  4. If you win the Secondary Challenge you do not get an extra prize Mossm.
  5. You must breed the Mossm yourself.
  6. You must still own the Mossm at the end of the challenge. If you don’t want to feed it, put it in a cryo-pod until the challenge is over! If you don’t own it I won’t be able to tell if you completed the challenge and you won’t get your reward.
  7. The challenge begins at the time of this posting and ends on the last day of the month at midnight SLT.
  8. Prizes will be delivered the day after the challenge is over.

http://mossms.com/breeds/pink-longfur-lemon-longfur-polkadot/

Uncle Roy
March 30, 2017
7 years ago

Let the April Challenge begin!!! Good luck everyone!

Assie
March 31, 2017
7 years ago
Edited 7 years ago by Assie

With the cow retired on april 7 this will be a real challenge!

Tywysoges
March 31, 2017
7 years ago
Ice
April 1, 2017
7 years ago

Just a thought moving forward. If the cow blend is being retired April 7th won't that make it hard to breed it unless there was cow in the background before hand? I was just wondering if it is wise to retire it one week into the breeding challenge.

Lente
April 1, 2017
7 years ago
Edited 7 years ago by Lente

yes...i think you right Isoly, if you breed now you can get a cow maybe, after april 7th, you need dna somewere in tree......
that makes it hard for new breeders

Asymmetrical
April 3, 2017
7 years ago
Edited 7 years ago by Asymmetrical

These are good observations! My thoughts... it is called a breeding challenge for a reason. :)

Perhaps people with no cows can find some on the secondary market?

Assie
April 3, 2017
7 years ago

lol, working on it ;)

Ice
April 4, 2017
7 years ago
Edited 7 years ago by Ice

I found some at one location only with Lente's help. One person wanted 990 L for a so so cow that it's only attribute - cow. I think many have been pulled for the challenge by the owners. Yes it certainly will be a challenge. Thanks Assie for your 400 L cows.

You must login to reply.