Parade of Homes Signups

Asymmetrical
April 6, 2017
7 years ago
Edited 7 years ago by Asymmetrical

Every year we celebrate the day we officially opened up for business. This year will be our 4th anniversary and as usual we are turning it into a big party beginning on April 13th. We call the event The Mossms Parade of Homes. This event is special to us because we're not just celebrating our existence, we're celebrate you, our customers and community that continue to have faith in us and contribute to our ability to stay in Second Life!

The event sends participants to Mossm community members homes and stores where prizes are earned simply by visiting and clicking a sign. We are looking for 25 Mossm customers that are willing to decorate their land for Mossms birthday and to rez a kiosk on their property where visitors will be stopping by to hopefully explore your homes and stores and click on signs to earn prizes. If you're interested in showing off your home/store during the event please sign up by posting a comment that includes your resident name (not your display name) below. We will accept the first 25 signups in the order received. Please do not send notecards. I often don't see them.

Please consider the following before signing up:

1) You must be willing to let visitors come to your property, this includes people you don't like, for the duration of the event.
2) You must be willing to remove payment info on file restrictions from your land for the duration of the event.
3) You must be willing to turn off your security orb and disable ban lines for the duration of the event.
4) You must be willing to temporarily unban legitimate Mossm customers (even if they deserved it) for the duration of the event.
5) You must be willing to decorate your land with a birthday theme for the duration of the event.
6) You must be a paying customer and you must have live Mossms on your land that visitors can see when they visit. The magic of Mossms is their interactions. We want potential new customers to see what Mossms do!

Note: These requirements are in place so that all of our customers and potential new customers can finish the event as painlessly as possible. If they can't get to your location it is a bad experience. We also require that hosts be paying customers firstly because they are the ones responsible for keeping this crazy adventure alive but secondly because it's a Mossms event. It's not a marketing event for non-mossm related businesses. If you signed up on the announcement thread I have included your name in the list below as being accepted.

Current Signups
Surfaqua Oh
Crux Huntress
Isoly
Liesel
Davedawgg/Uncle Roy
Sweetmanu
Alexandra Dragonsmeld
Alma
Addar & Kaerva
Buttercup
Assie/Princess Elena/TMR
nusgezt
snowyummy
brownification
aidenlindsky
soul9
Fuchs

(8 slots remaining)

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
April 6, 2017
7 years ago

Huntress would like to be in it , please and thank you!

Princess Elena
April 6, 2017
7 years ago

We like to participate as well

Assie
April 6, 2017
7 years ago

Yup, we as in Princess, Tmr and me with our mossmland :)

Asymmetrical
April 6, 2017
7 years ago

Assie/Elena, I added you!

Crux, I already had you down! :)

Scarlett Karu
April 6, 2017
7 years ago

Keneu & myself would like to participate

Alexandra Twitchy
April 6, 2017
7 years ago

sweet thanks Asymm

Tania Dimanovic
April 7, 2017
7 years ago

Soulz Breeds want be part of it

๖ۣۜֆσǀϮCɹƲℤ
April 7, 2017
7 years ago

I want to participate :) solyyy

April 7, 2017
7 years ago
Edited 7 years ago by Avatars-3d.com

Hello i want i too participate :-)
I would like to know what decoration idea we should place for this event ?

You must login to reply.