This Ones on the House?

Kitty Lovenkraft
April 18, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

I was just browsing some of the different achievements and came across this one. According to the description it is awarded when you "receive a St. Patrick's Day gift during our annual St. Patrick's day celebration." I noticed that the last time it was awarded was over a year ago. Did we not have any gifts that qualified during our celebration this year?

Asymmetrical
April 19, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

This particular achievement was created a few years ago before we had the event system in place that makes our events easy to replicate. I need to go back through all of the event achievements and adjust them to match how the system works now. I am working on a small project that will go out here in the next few days after which i plan to clean up the achievements that are no longer relevant and make them relevant again, add new ones and also add some new collections. When we roll that out anyone that got holiday prizes will get credit for the achievement.

Sorry for this... I'm still catching up on details that didn't get done last year.

You must login to reply.