Halloween Kiosks Have Been Delivered to Hosts

Asymmetrical
Oct. 5, 2017
6 years, 6 months ago

Halloween Kiosks Have Been Delivered to those of you that signed up to be hosts.

Please note, the kiosk will be red when you rez it. It currently says "offline" --click to activate-- but you cannot activate the kiosk until I have turned the event on. Once the event is turned on you can click it and it will turn to normal colors and will add your location to the event.

I will turn the event on around 12:00 SLT on Oct. 6. At that time you can click your sign to add your location to the event.

If you signed up to host but did not meet the Minimum alive Mossms requirement I did not send you a kiosk. If you'd still like to participate as a host, please let me know which avatar your Mossms are on or add the required number of live Mossms to your account. I hate to be a stickler on this but it is a Mossms event! We can't showcase your land if you don't have any Mossms!

Alexandra Twitchy
Oct. 6, 2017
6 years, 6 months ago

Thank you

DJ AGGELINA SAARAH KESMA
Oct. 6, 2017
6 years, 6 months ago
Edited 6 years, 6 months ago by DJ AGGELINA SAARAH KESMA

ΤΥ FOR THE KIOSK IN OUR LAND IN MOSSMS EL GRECO WATERFAL VILLAGE

ღSweetmanuღ
Oct. 6, 2017
6 years, 6 months ago

Thank you

Chris AK
Oct. 7, 2017
6 years, 6 months ago

Ty for all help..

Ice
Oct. 9, 2017
6 years, 6 months ago

Sorry for the delay here but up on running. Computer issues plus traveling 1600 miles....please come

Alma
Oct. 10, 2017
6 years, 6 months ago

I went to see your place Isoly, is very nice and original, I really liked it :)

Tayah
Oct. 26, 2017
6 years, 5 months ago

Its almost to a close.. Some really awesome places out there.... My first event of mossm's what a great event..

Thank you all.. I have enjoyed it so much
Tayah

You must login to reply.