Mossms 5 Year Anniversary

Asymmetrical
March 29, 2018
6 years ago

Our 5 year anniversary is on April 15! It's hard to believe we've made it this far!

This year we are going to begin the Parade of Mossm Homes celebration on May 1 (this will give me time to get fully caught up from my time offline earlier this year - I'm almost there!).

If you would like to be a host (this means you will have lots of visitors come to your Mossm home) and you are willing to meet the following requirements please post on this thread no later than April 15. I will take the first 20 signups that meet the requirements. If you do not meet the requirements you will not be accepted.

• You must have 10 or more Mossms alive at the time of signup.
  • You must be willing to display your live Mossms wherever your visitors will arrive. Cryo Pods do not count, they must be alive! It is their interactions that make them endearing, not the boxes we store them in!
  • Your property must be open to the public and you must be willing to remove any ban lines, security orbs.
  • You must be willing to remove any active Mossm players from your property ban list for the duration of the event. You don't have to talk to them but they will need to be able to finish the event. You can re-ban them later if you need to.
  • You must be willing to decorate your Mossm area in a birthday/anniversary theme to celebrate 5 years of Mossmy goodness!
  • You're willing to rez a 3-5 prim kiosk on your property for the duration of the event.

Already signed up are:
Buttercup Doolittle
Alexandra Twitchy

ღSweetmanuღ
March 29, 2018
6 years ago

Hello everyone

i will sign up by Parade. :)

Sweetmanu Resident

Alma
March 29, 2018
6 years ago

I want!!! yeahhh!!!

Saffire Luisky
March 29, 2018
6 years ago

i want to sign up

Alexandra Twitchy
March 29, 2018
6 years ago

Me to as always

Alexandra Twitchy
March 29, 2018
6 years ago

oh look I am already signed up lol good one Asym hope you are on the mend lovely

Uncle Roy
March 29, 2018
6 years ago
Edited 6 years ago by Uncle Roy

Please count in Davedawgg and myself at Rose Breedables for the 2018 Mossms 5 Year Anniversary Parade of Mossm Homes Celebration!

๖ۣۜֆσǀϮCɹƲℤ
March 30, 2018
6 years ago

Greetings to all, and congratulations for the 5th anniversary, I want to participate yay

LadyBug Lamont
March 30, 2018
6 years ago
Edited 6 years ago by LadyBug Lamont

of Goody an excuse to break out my line of decorative lights for party decorations. Just count me in and I will tidy up the Skybox I keep them in.

Asymmetrical
March 30, 2018
6 years ago

Thanks all! That's 6 signups so far. There are 14 slots left.

You must login to reply.