News ?

Alex Castaignede
Nov. 22, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago
Edited 5 years, 4 months ago by Alex Castaignede

I hope Mossms team has no problem in real life.

Alexandra Twitchy
Nov. 22, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

Same here I love them but if the team have given up??? So sad

Alexandra Twitchy
Nov. 22, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

I still have my permas playing

Alma
Nov. 23, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

I think I'll organize a search with clues, while they do not seem, stay tuned, I'll announce soon :)
If we do not do something for the people that are left, the mossms will end up being a nice memory ...
That's why I thought it would be a good idea to do a hunt with special surprises :))

Do you want?

Alex Castaignede
Nov. 26, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

The problem is too for tickets. No news since a long time. But rl problems are more important.

Assie
Nov. 26, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

I vote YES Alma!

Asymmetrical
Nov. 30, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago
Edited 5 years, 4 months ago by Asymmetrical

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your concerns. We created Mossms almost 7 years ago as our way of enjoying Second Life. It was always about fun - for us and for you - and was never about "getting rich." In fact, that didn't happen at all. The funds are used to support the game. There are no problems for us in our real lives. We just don't have the time we once did. From a real life perspective this is not a bad thing our lives have just changed and this has affected our ability to be in Second Life.

We understand that our lack of involvement will naturally affect your interest in the game and do not fault you if you feel the need to move on. Don't be sad for us or for Mossms though. Mossms had many great years and we enjoyed it more than words can express.

We will do things when time permits but it won't be the way it was. I realize that is sad news for those of you that kept up with all of the new content and I understand and feel sad about that too. But at the same time, we have a large player base that didn't consume all the content and are still working on things. As long as we have customers we will remain open and we will do new things when we can and respond to your support requests. For example, there will be a Christmas event.

Alex - your issue is a complicated one. We have spent several weekends trying to find the cause. We are still working on it.

Alma
Nov. 30, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

How much I regret what I have learned to read, it has really saddened me,
I have a doubt Asym, if later you decide that you are not going to continue with the mossms and close the server, which are perma, will continue to work? I have some that I love and would perma if it were like that but if they're going to stop working, I will not.

On the other hand, I offer to do small challenges and contest for breeders who want to continue while it lasts, I can not make new coats or traits, but I have good mossms and I am also a creator, so I can offer prizes that you like (I hope lol ),
I would like to do auctions, but my English is very bad for that, that's why I have not organized any

I await your opinions and Asym's answer

Hugs,
Alma

Asymmetrical
Nov. 30, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago
Edited 5 years, 4 months ago by Asymmetrical

We're not closing the server, Alma. We are still here and will be her til there are no more customers. We will also continue to do holiday events. We just can't be here full time anymore.

Alma
Nov. 30, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

Thanks Asym, I understood that, but I mean later, if given the moment there were no people breeding, the mossms that have become perma, would still work?

ty

You must login to reply.