Wanted: some fine mossms good at christmas decorating!

Assie
Dec. 3, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago
Edited 5 years, 3 months ago by Assie

Hello everyone! Alma is doing her photo contest, and I need some mossms decorating the village for christmas. Any volenteers? Just join group at entrance village and rez some creative mossms to help out pls :)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Huin/231/225/128

Lenni Topaz
Dec. 4, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago

Let my Mossms together celebrate the holiday. Thank you for the invitation

Lente
Dec. 4, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago

thanks assie for inviting some of my mossms to play at your place. they enjoy it :)

Tayah
Dec. 6, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago

That's a great idea. I'll be home tomorrow. I'll get some out too.. Thanks Assie

Tayah
Dec. 6, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago

I should have a photo soon Alma... :)

Alma
Dec. 8, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago
Edited 5 years, 3 months ago by Alma

Tayah, the presentation of the photos ended on the 6th, and today, Saturday 8th, I announce the winners and distribute prizes, but do not worry, tomorrow, Sunday, I will announce another contest, I plan to do 2 each month, so we will be more motivated to participate.
This was a test to see if people participated, I have seen that, so I will continue.
There are people like you and Avatar who have not had time for things of RL and because it has been a surprise and not everyone has found out. The contests will be small challenges so that everyone can participate, I hope you like the idea and we have fun together.

A big hug to everyone :)

Tayah
Dec. 8, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago

Sorry Alma, did not realize it was coming to the end of contest. RL- work, always gets in the way. lol

Alma
Dec. 8, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago

I wait for you in the next Tayah :))

HUGS!

You must login to reply.