Offers of help from the mossm friends

Samira
Dec. 16, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

Greetings again to all of you!

Of course it on the first moment might sound funny that me, who was away from SL for 14 month completly, now come back and try to offer help. But trust me in one fact: you wouldn't never want to change with me concerning the health problems that kept me to return to SL.

However I see that there is not happening much anymore and of course I understand the reasons. But there are possible ways how we all can help Asymmetrical and the mossm team or become a part of that team I believe.

Some of us are scripters, some of us are designers like me, some might have ideas for events as some right now do. Of course this can and will just be a part.. But I think for example if our designers create new looks for skins and particles and we give them to the team for breeding challenge rewards that might be a start.

I always wanted a shiny latex mossm ^^ Just one possible skin that might be possible in the future if we do our part and make it as easy as possible for the mossm team to finish the work we started melting the parts together.

Fact is that every breedable needs members who love them as we do and that auctions has proven that the breeding challenge was bringing back the peoples to these auctions to get to the goal.

Perhaps you, community members, will post their skills that might help the mossm crew to minimate their own work and help then.

Best regards
Djana

Alexandra Twitchy
Dec. 16, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

Great idea

Alma
Dec. 17, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

I think it's a good idea, but what does Asym think about this? I know that some time ago some people offered their skills to cooperate with the team and do new things for mossms, but it was not done because Asym thought it was not necessary, she said that now she will hardly have time, then? I think that before doing anything we should consult to see what she thinks, I'm tired of deluding myself and ending up in nothing, I'm a designer and I also build, developing scripts is not mine, but I'm sure there are many people who know how to do it, is a very good idea, I hope it thrives...

It makes me very happy that you are better Djana, I'm glad to hear from you again :))

HUGS!

Assie
Dec. 17, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago
Edited 5 years, 4 months ago by Assie

Hi Djana,
Nice to have you back! I was thinking the same, not that I could help cause I'm a noob. But I was thinking bout 'vacatures', hmmm, what engish word we have for that... Like Mossms could ask on website for ppl with skills, like a job application, but out of love for the mossms. But mossms would have to consider delegating the work and I don't know if it would work or costing mossms even more effort/time to do such thing.

Samira
Dec. 17, 2018
5 years, 4 months ago

Of course the decision is up to Asym. This post is ment to show her what she can get and then she can think it over and perhaps together we can work something out.

ღSweetmanuღ
Dec. 21, 2018
5 years, 3 months ago

What a pity it is that there is no reaction from mossms again.

I think it's a very good idea

You must login to reply.