Asymmetrical MIA and I am concerned...

LadyBug Lamont
Jan. 5, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

I just checked the Mossm group and saw that Asym has not been logged into SL since the 10th of December. That is nearly 1 month. I know she has health issues in RL. I am kind of worried about her. She is a good person, but it is possible that there was no Christmas event because she was in a state she could not put it together at all. Kind of makes me feel like a selfish person for griping...

Alma
Jan. 5, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

She connected on the 18th to say that had flu

http://mossms.com/forums/general/824/

On the other hand she also commented earlier that not have much time for the mossms.
I do not think we should wait for any event at the moment.

Lente
Jan. 5, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago
Edited 5 years, 3 months ago by Lente

o yes Alma...i wait for a new event... from you!
you already did great things

And i hope more people joining them..

Alma
Jan. 6, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

lol Lente, you know that if people want, I am willing to organize things, just have to say it :)

Samira
Jan. 7, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

Oh well,

I think we all agree that first life comes first and work or illness are definately reasons to stay away. Perhaps a few of you were really ill as I was for 14 month, fighting against death in a hospital most of the time. Not to mention a great woman called Carella, she always loved mossms, they were her life till she had a bad stroke. Till today I have my mossm Don Carello alive, a strawberry mossm, that I might keep as pet because it makes me think of her.

Concerning Asymmetrical. I have a saying that I made myself: If you do not expect anything you can not be disappointed.

So give her the time she needs and every news from her and for mossms will surprise us and make us happy.

Asymmetrical
Jan. 10, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

Hey all! I was sick for the entire month of December and the first part of January. I am on the mend and will be back in world soon. Thanks for checking on me!

LadyBug Lamont
Jan. 11, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

Glad you are back Asym. many beedables are having December stuff in January because they could not get it out on time so if you can throw together the Christmas event now I am sure the die hard mossom lovers would still like one. I know I still would like the environments. So would my sister Kellie.

You must login to reply.