Mayday Mayday I need a recovery for cryo ^_^

June 3, 2016
7 years, 10 months ago

I often disappearance of cryo either in my inventory because I often crash :-). either my sim is on mainland, the cryo sometimes disappear when there are rolling restart, or when the SIM is grieffend ..

I have a lot of mossm. And I am SURE i am not the only : have a cryo mountain.

Each cryo who disappeared, I must make a ticket. Sometimes I may not and I search my cryo everywhere and very long but I ended up making a ticket.

So in conclusion I think it would be convenient to have a recovery for cryo. It is possible ?
Sorry for my very bad english :-P

Davedawgg
June 8, 2016
7 years, 10 months ago

They probably could make a separate page avatar but they have to be thawed / un cryo'd to send to you in a recall...
I misplaced a few and they gladly thawed them for me but they cant send the cryo itself...
hope this helps avatar :))

Asymmetrical
June 9, 2016
7 years, 10 months ago

Dave is correct. Cryo Pods don't have the same check-in and tracking features that Mossms have. We did this so we don't overload your sims with active scripts. The downside is that if we allowed recovery it would casue some pretty serious problems like armies of duplicate Mossms (if we allowed self-help recovery) which would cause some havoc on the secondary market and confusion about who owns which Mossm.

That said, we are always happy to help you get a Mossm back if you really can't find one.

You must login to reply.