Mossmstein...

ҠαęƦʋα ẬbƦƴɴ
May 15, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

Hi!
What about a new annual event?
I thought it would be nice that once a year a poll was made to breeders with the characteristics they like (or would like) of a mossm, as if our own Frankenstein was ... vote and create one with the 2 or 3 most voted results. The possible name of the event I have put in the title of this thread. Would it be possible / feasible to do something like this?
Greetings!

Alma
May 15, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

Hahhaa sounds fun, it's a good idea!!!

hugs and happy bredding :))

Ice
May 16, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

lol I agree. That would be fun with one exception. What if one person had 18 alts and they all voted for their own.

Alma
May 16, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago
Edited 6 years, 11 months ago by Alma

lol
We know that there are many people with alters who do not play fair, this is an event to enjoy, not to win anything, but it would be fun "thinking about the whole community" not on oneself, who thinks otherwise to live it like wants, surely will not enjoy it so much

Hugs!!!

Asymmetrical
May 19, 2017
6 years, 11 months ago

This is a cool idea but its actually pretty hard for me to make things if I'm not "feeling it." I know that sound weird but it is a limit of my capabilities. Maybe we can come up with something that everyone can participate in without having voting or requiring me to make something that would end up sucking. ;)

You must login to reply.