Mossm school or Church of Mossm

Marquis de Strahd
Feb. 15, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

Two ideas they can maybe only use when we are interacting with them, and use points to buy extra desks for the school or benches for the church lol...could add new types of points to earn too with these such as edu(cation) or rel(igion)

LadyBug Lamont
Feb. 23, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

I personally like the Idea of a school and a church though if you add a church it has to be based On a Mossm religion since making it lean toward any Earth faiths will likely just piss someone off.

Davedawgg
Feb. 25, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

loool ladybug

LadyBug Lamont
Feb. 25, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

I tell it like it is. Maybe Mossms worship the Great Blossom.

Marquis de Strahd
Feb. 25, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

lol or the great avatar? lol but yah nothing that would piss people off hah

Marquis de Strahd
Feb. 25, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

Maybe they have a Mossiah?

LadyBug Lamont
Feb. 25, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

Mossiah is getting too close to RL. Even the Great Green Archalsiezure with the the coming of the great handkerchief that will wipe the gret booger that is universe away might be safer. That was from "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" Which made fun of every aspect of life in spades. I know churches that want to burn every copy of the books but the Churches are run by people who have absolutely no sense of humor.

Marquis de Strahd
Feb. 25, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

Hah, that book is amazing!...

Marquis de Strahd
Feb. 25, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

but i was thinking messiah just in turns of the definition of a leader , no specific religion, but i get what u are saying i said it more in jest ..but maybe not so much a church could be something just where they give fealty to whatever leader they have or something...so some type of house of their religion or temple or whatever fits lol

LadyBug Lamont
Feb. 26, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago
Edited 6 years, 1 month ago by LadyBug Lamont

yes a simple house of worship where they give fealty to what they worship would be safest. I know the Mossiah comment was a jest and I laughed. I just know there are people who would not laugh because I am related to them.

You must login to reply.