HELP my mossm want pizza, and no delevery, help help

Dec. 30, 2021
2 years, 2 months ago

Some mossms starved.
Your most industrious Mossms created the tallest Mossm Totem Pole ever seen and are enjoying the fruits of their labor.
75 Mossms slipped gently into that sweet goodnight.

Lente
Dec. 30, 2021
2 years, 2 months ago

poor mossms....i hope they come back in 2022

Lynx
Jan. 2, 2022
2 years, 2 months ago
Edited 2 years, 2 months ago by Lynx

It’s a shame that neither the creators nor support have let us know the reason for the current issues, or for their plans going forward for the Mossms community.

Marle Whitfield
Jan. 3, 2022
2 years, 2 months ago

Best option is to buy food at the marketplace.

Lynx
Jan. 3, 2022
2 years, 2 months ago

My Mossms are gone. Since I couldn’t get a newborn delivered when this issue started, I doubt I can get my Mossms recovered. So buying food at the marketplace does me no good.

Lente
Jan. 4, 2022
2 years, 2 months ago

i totally agree lynx, we need info about future with mossms

Asymmetrical
Jan. 5, 2022
2 years, 2 months ago
Edited 2 years, 2 months ago by Asymmetrical

Hi Folks,

As I've mentioned many times. Prog and I are done with SL. We check in periodically but we do not enjoy being in SL anymore and aren't coming back. We do however love all of you so we decided to leave the service open so you can continue to enjoy it. The food costs cover some of our expense to keep the server hosting so we cannot remove those fees if we want to keep it going for you.

That said, I am truly sorry that this most recent outage was a long one. Typically Buttercup gets emails when tickets are submitted but this time that did not happen so none of us were aware that there was an issue.

The issue is now fixed and the mothership is sending out all of the backlogged items. If you do not receive your items please reopen your tickets (or open a new one) and we will make sure you get them.

If your Mossms died as a result, please open a ticket telling us which Mossms you want revived and we will do that for you so you don't have to pay for it.

If the technical issue continues to arise we will re-evaluate what needs to be done to keep it alive or consider shutting it down entirely.

Thanks so much for all of your tickets and feedback. We understand why many of you were angry. Again, we are really sorry that this one lasted for so long.

LadyBug Lamont
Jan. 5, 2022
2 years, 2 months ago

@Asymmetrical I know it is not easy keeping the mossms going. I would be sad to be without my mossms. I hope they can stay or at least if you shut down I have enough warning to turn the cutest ones in my stash to forever pets.

Asymmetrical
Jan. 5, 2022
2 years, 2 months ago

If we choose that route we will definitely give fair amount of notice so people have time to do what's necessary to keep them as pets. We don't really want to go that route but we'll see how things go.

Lente
Jan. 6, 2022
2 years, 2 months ago

this makes no sense. why would we breed knowing soon all is over. already marketplace is empty. better close now , how mutch i love my mossms...this is already the end. nobody can take over this firm and continue???

You must login to reply.