Recovery Cryos

Alma
June 30, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

Hi, I wanted to propose a system to recover the cryo too, I lost several cryo of a sim in which I had them for sale and to recover them they had to be defrosted so that I could do the recovery, consequently they are eating since then I can not re-freeze them until one day passes, apart from having lost one of their 3 cryogenizations.
If I did not have food in reserve, it would have been a problem, because there are a few, and I risk losing others for lack of food.
I think it would be a good solution to be able to recover them without having to do all this.

Thanks, have a nice day :)

ҠαęƦʋα ẬbƦƴɴ
June 30, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago

I totally agree. It doesn't matter if we talk about big or small breeders, it's a problem to lose cryo in these cases when you are not guilty of it and it's sad to see you in such an unpleasant situation. I support the idea.
Thank you Alma, have a nice day too. Greetings!

Asymmetrical
June 30, 2017
6 years, 9 months ago
Edited 6 years, 9 months ago by Asymmetrical

This is unfortunately something we cannot do. Cryo pods do not check in with the servers except when you rez them. This is intentional because we don't want to flood your sim with script activity or our website for items that are just sitting in boxes. They don't need to report scores so checking in would just be a waste of script time and data usage.

Also, if we allow recovery of cryo pods you guys will find yourself buying empty pods, duplicate pods and a variety of other things that not nice people do to make a buck.

We realize its a pain to have to ask us for help if they get lost but we still believe its better than the alternatives.

Thank you for the suggestion though! Even if we decide to not use your suggestion we still like to hear them!

You must login to reply.