Question??

яǝǝѕǝ Hυηтєя
Aug. 16, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

I have one zip environment and three blossom but i am earning more zip then blossoms why is that?

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
Aug. 18, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

Your mossm's are probably playing on the zip environment more than the blossm.

ღSweetmanuღ
Aug. 18, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

you have more mossms to your device as a zip as mossms on flowers

Asymmetrical
Aug. 18, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

Resources are not calculated based on the number of environment types you have. They are calculated based on the amount of time a Mossm spends in the environments. A mossm earns 10 resources per hour and if the time spent is divided between several environment types the earnings will also be divided. So, if a Mossm spends 10 mins in a BLS environment and 50 in a zip environment it will get 1 BLS and 9 Zip. Hope that helps!

яǝǝѕǝ Hυηтєя
Aug. 18, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

so not having all the slack enviroments out and only a few zip and blossom is my problem as i have 18k slack and 1 k zip and blossom

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
Aug. 18, 2015
8 years, 9 months ago

I would suggest, if you dont want more slack right now, move them away from the mossm's (About 10 meters away) or pick them up until you need slack again, or just convert the blossom or zip down when you need it. Thats what I do, I only gain slack when I have babies.

iBoricuaBarbie007
Sept. 10, 2015
8 years, 8 months ago
Edited 8 years, 8 months ago by iBoricuaBarbie007

how can i be able to sale mossm food and furniture in my mossm store can anybody help me with that

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
Sept. 10, 2015
8 years, 8 months ago

if you want to become an affialet, go to the tab documentation and read all the info on it
it tells you how it is establisched

JΣnSon Lⓔⓔ
Sept. 11, 2015
8 years, 8 months ago

iBoricua its 7500L$ cause they actuallly want to be partners in business not just have affiliates

JΣnSon Lⓔⓔ
Sept. 11, 2015
8 years, 8 months ago

You must login to reply.