Aging Mossm Long Life

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
May 9, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

I noticed something lately...and takes away the pride of me having a mossm so long when cryod the aging stops

Think most here can agree, having the mossm age even cryod isnt that a good idea?
Take for example...someone bred the first unique, but only shows the days and months it was live...makes hard to show off your amazing achievement

Well i am sure you know what i mean

Buttercup Doolittle
May 9, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

If you look on the mossm's page under where it says "age", it has the date it was born. So yes it does show how long you have had the mossm.

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
May 10, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

Age 4 months
Born 2016-01-10 23:35:09

yes that is true but thats not my point
if someone looked on someones page they can see how old some mossm are and how long they posses these rare ones, single wording

its just an idea, me personally would think this is a great idea

Holland Haggwood
May 10, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

Keep in mind, without feeding or making eternal, any other breedable would have been long dead.

Asymmetrical
May 10, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago
Edited 7 years, 11 months ago by Asymmetrical

Cryo is a form of Stasis. It freezes the Mossm in time and space. We did this so that people who enjoy watching the babies grow up can freeze them at birth and buy/sell/trade to people who enjoy raising the little ones or simply save them til they are ready to use them as babies. Lots of our customers really enjoy having the babies around.

If more people express interest in a bragging stat that shows how long you've owned a particular Mossm I can get that on our backlog but some other website optimizations will be coming before we tackle this.

ʟᴜᴄɪfᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀиɪиgsтᴀʀ
May 10, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

i understand but i mean maybe like this

Age 4 months
Born 2016-01-10 23:35:09 <<<Bit bigger and thicker font>>>

i forgot the whole concept of freezing them for a moment but i also noticed many overlook the birthdate of one and like i said i like to show off the first one on the grid or some that are verry special and you hold on for so long...that kind of way

Asymmetrical
May 10, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

I'm not sure making the text bigger will make anyone who doesn't already care suddenly start caring but its not that difficult to do so, OK.

χ էυɭα η٥cէurηα էɧ٥rηe χ
May 14, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

If there is a mossm that you really wanna show off, why not feed it until you might wanna breed it, that way it will age normally and it will help gain resources as well. I did that to my first two mossms, fun to see how long it has gone since I started breeding mossms. Those two are all out of oomf of course and when we got the option to make them pets I did, and they are still growing in age. That way I don't have to look at when they were born and figure out how old they are, but I see it on their site right away how old they are. Just an idea, seeing that the really nice ones you wanna show off might be worth having around on environments too to show off there as well. They never get too old for breeding, so you can have them out as long as you'd like.

ƒαчє ђυηţяєşş
May 14, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago
Edited 7 years, 11 months ago by ƒαчє ђυηţяєşş

really it's simple math to do. This reminds me when you go to the store and the cash register breaks down and the cashier is totally lost on how much change to give you from a $10 dollars and your product cost $4.69. Also what's with wanting to pump on your chest? Mossm are fun and exciting, no need to compete.
Thinking that make you go "hmmm

You must login to reply.