*MOSSM 2ND ANNUAL CARNIVAL STARTS JUNE 5TH@ 12PM SLT*

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
June 5, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

*MOSSM 2ND ANNUAL CARNIVAL STARTS JUNE 5TH@ 12PM SLT*
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/White%20Rose/121/117/22
THE TIME HAS COME FOR OUR COMMUNITY TO COME AS ONE AND HAVE CARNIVAL.AFFILIATES WORKING TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS EVENT BETTER THAN THE FIRST. THE MOSSM TEAM WILL BE CO-SPONSORING THIS FAMILY ORIENTED EVENT FOR THE MOSSM FANS OF SL. THERE WILL BE A QUEST FOR PRIZES AND A GRAND PRIZE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MOSSM TEAM. MOSSM QUEST- AUCTIONS-RIDES-DJ'S AND SO MUCH MORE. COME AND EXPLORE WHAT ARE MOSSM BREEDABLES AND HOW MUCH FUN THE COMMUNITY CAN BE.

nimfettka
June 5, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago

hello, how long it will last event

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
June 5, 2016
7 years, 11 months ago
Edited 7 years, 11 months ago by ̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş

It will last for one week at of right now but that depends on the feed back. The first year people loved it so much it last for almost a month.I hope you love it and please give feed back and pictures on the mossm website would be great to see you all having fun.
Mossm Hugs to the mossm fans of second life!

avalon Raymaker
June 10, 2016
7 years, 10 months ago

I have to say this is the BEST Carnival yet!! It is amazing, so much to see and do, it takes days, lol. So Many rides, booths, and the Mossm Hunt! Auctions almost everyday, I have never had so many laughs and felt like a little kid again exploring.
Thanks everyone who made this possible!!!!

Xanthippe
June 14, 2016
7 years, 10 months ago

Thank you Asymmetrical, the Mossm team and Crux for a such a wonderful carnival. This has been the best event ever and I am so happy that it gets to continue for another week! Thank you for all your generosity and hard work.

You must login to reply.