Challange in Sptember ?

ღSweetmanuღ
Aug. 31, 2016
7 years, 8 months ago

Hello everybody
it can be expected that it reproduces in september an event. Or a challange?

cream Huntress
Sept. 3, 2016
7 years, 8 months ago

that would be great

Samira
Sept. 3, 2016
7 years, 8 months ago

I guess we all hope for upcoming events, races and challenges. Carnival was awesome and for me the reason to take a look at and start with mossms. But that has been a while ago, in fact I already got my loyality mossm for 60 days already some days ago - but I think I am not too wrong when I say that there has been nothing since roundabout 3 month now. I understand that RL has priority always and totally agree with that, but I see a lot of new breedables flooding the market which I will not name here. They are almost ready or already out and of course they seek for customers from other breeding games. I also suffer due to the stagnation of the second market due to the holidays even if I brought and bring new players to mossms because it still (for most of us and me as well) is the best breeding game of all. But without a sale from time to time I can not keep 60+ mossms alife with the money I earn (prim- and food-costs).

So - I just can say that I totally agree with Cream and that I really really hope that there will be new events and challenges soon to keep the existing players happy and attract new ones.

Best regards and some kisses and hugs
Djana

Asymmetrical
Sept. 3, 2016
7 years, 8 months ago

Hi folks, we've unfortunately had lots going on in our personal lives. As soon as we can we will return to more regular events and activities. Thank you so much for all of your continued support and enthusiasm!

Alma
Sept. 3, 2016
7 years, 8 months ago

Hi, I understand that real life is hard work sometimes, but could you put an assistant or support staff, to deal with these things (challenges, events ..) when you do not be to do so.
It's just an idea ...

Hugs!!!

Vanessa Paisley
Sept. 4, 2016
7 years, 8 months ago

yes that would be very great because it is slowly getting boring, and it will no longer took care of

Asymmetrical
Sept. 5, 2016
7 years, 7 months ago

Alma, we can look in to this, yes.

Alma
Sept. 5, 2016
7 years, 7 months ago

TYVM!!
:))

Ticious
Sept. 24, 2016
7 years, 7 months ago
Edited 7 years, 7 months ago by Ticious

Events are nice but I have got to say that Mossms are great and very well done. It's clear that a LOT of creativity, hard work, support and pure sweat has gone into them and continues to go into them.

I've been exploring breedable games in SL for years and have learned how to build and script my own with an eye to getting into this market. Building a breedable pet isn't all that difficult. Building story and games around them and maintaining a data base and website to support them and make them interesting is very difficult and takes a LOT of creativity, work and commitment.

Congrats to the Mossms on a job well done! You are definitely in the top tier when compared to the other breeding games available in SL.

Asymmetrical
Sept. 28, 2016
7 years, 7 months ago

Ticious... Thank you so very much. That is very kind of you to take the time to tell us that.

I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying them. *hugs*

You must login to reply.