Breed Compendium and Cryo Pod Suggestions

Anita Meredith
Oct. 5, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

Hi Everyone

I would just like to say I love the Breed Compendium but can I make a suggestion? Would it be possible to mark the ones that have been discovered so we know which ones are in a sense still "rare" and being sought after.

There are such a huge amount of variables with the Mossms would it be possible for the picture of a Mossm frozen in cryo to be shown on the pod? It would be a huge help to the secondary market.

Sorry if these things have already been suggested.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Anita :)

Asymmetrical
Oct. 5, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

Hi Anita,

Thank you for these great suggestions. We'll definitely consider them!

χ էυɭα η٥cէurηα էɧ٥rηe χ
Oct. 5, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

Hi!
I had a look in the breed compendium and found that all solids have three different mossms pr color, except for the orange color and the lemon color, Does this mean that you will only be able to get an orange-skin and lemon-longfur? No orange-longfur, orange-curly, lemon-skin or lemon-curly?
Tula

Aizik
Oct. 5, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

I was wondering ..sorta about a way to be able to check off what we may have or list it it least rather then dig though a page or live or pods or inworld.. I think I had saw something that we where going to have to have combos of them to do or get certain things later on and that was going to be hard to figure out what we may have it seemed. I spent the past 2 days going though all my pods and sending dudish ones back and grouping colors and things together and boxing them up so I can go back at least to find them by colors and patterns .. but that is a LOT of work though at least gives a jump on learning and working with new ones again.

Asymmetrical
Oct. 6, 2013
10 years, 6 months ago

Tula, you are correct.

Aizik, I'd rather wait to see how things unfold and how people are using the new systems (eg. collections) before we add features. In the mean time, a spreadsheet would work great for what you are describing.

You must login to reply.