Sharing food

Progenitor
July 27, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

Devin suggested:

[08:15] DevinKnight (devinknight88): I wish there was a way if your partner and you have then they can all eat from the same food and not have to buy your own

We've heard this suggestion often, and it'd be cool if we could figure out a way to do this that meets all our requirements.

Eveline
July 27, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

and adding food online would be great too then, when i am on holiday i could add food then if things run low.

Ethan Aubin
July 28, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

Share food will be good... But for me better will be transfer a quantity from me to my partner and i think more easy to do

Asymmetrical
July 28, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

I honestly don't think we will ever implement food sharing. We understand why it would be convenient for many of you but It doesn't really work well with our game progression which is what Progenitor was eluding to when he talked about meeting all of our requirements.

In the future we may implement a system in which you could gift food to someone else but you can do that already through the marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/141237.

So basically the only time gifting or sharing of food seems urgent is an emergency situation when the person cannot be there to receive/open the food which doesn't happen all that often and when it does we are always willing to help out. So, this particular item is not very high on our to-do list but it is on our "someday" list.

You must login to reply.