Breed Search Box

IsabellaScott
Sept. 18, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

It would be nice to be able to search the breeds by typing in the name. There are so many and when you are trying to complete collections, it's hard to know which you are missing if there is no picture next to the name in the collections. Either a search box or a picture that comes up on hovering the text would be awesome.

Davedawgg
Sept. 18, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

That would be cool.

Davedawgg
Sept. 18, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

IDK if you can hide the collections you have already done??
I got so many going is hilarious and get lost when I see them in a list I have already completed.

IsabellaScott
Sept. 19, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

My issue is...I try to complete a collection and see the name of a mossm and have no clue what I'm looking for if there are none listed on the marketplace and none in my inventory.

Ğє㎡ ђατғⅰєレđ
Sept. 19, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Isa, which collection are you working on? I had the same issue (which I posted about on here couple weeks ago) Sexxy was able to help me identify some of them for the collection I am working on lol.

Ğє㎡ ђατғⅰєレđ
Sept. 19, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

btw this was Asymmetrical's response to my discussion thread ...

Asymmetrical
Sept. 3, 2014
2 weeks, 2 days ago
This is a bit more complicated than it seems. In some cases there are 100s of possible Mossms that you could use. What I'd like to do instead is put a search box in the breed compendium so you can search by breed names.

Asymmetrical
Oct. 7, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

This is done now. For collections that ask for a mossm by breed name it links to the mossm in the breed compendium and there is a search box on the breed compendium.

You must login to reply.