Challenges for 2019

Jan. 16, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

Are we going to have challenges again this year? January challenges, February challenges

Alex Castaignede
Jan. 16, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

Good question :) challenges are very good for moosms.

ღSweetmanuღ
Jan. 19, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

I think chall are paused

Lente
Jan. 20, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago
Edited 5 years, 3 months ago by Lente

Well....hoping for challanges yes and new events/mossms too

Tayah
Jan. 23, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

it seems to be hopeless.. She already said she don't have the time for mossms... sad.. truly an awesome breedable

Jan. 24, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

Challenge for Current EYE and static EYE :-) this eye is not more to find. all people need this eye

Alma
Jan. 25, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago
Edited 5 years, 3 months ago by Alma

Do not expect any challenge, she already said that not have time for mossms, and that we can entertain ourselves in finishing with the content of the game since there are still people who have not done everything, anyway, it's just to tell you not to expect anything, when she had time already had difficulties organizing things, now that not have time I do not think she will do anything, in fact there are many posts in the forum that have been left unanswered by her.

Hugs!

Lente
Jan. 25, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago
Edited 5 years, 3 months ago by Lente

Very true Alma....nothing more to expect...and as long as people buy food, the game is going on. But nothing new anymore....and maybe even the chance that it suddenly ends...

Asymmetrical
Jan. 26, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

Unfortunately, I will not be doing challenges for a while. Our real lives are quite busy and finding time to work on this is an issue.

As promised, we will keep it alive as long as we have customers but there won't be much new (except when we have spare time).

LadyBug Lamont
Feb. 1, 2019
5 years, 2 months ago

in order to finish the content of the game we need the winter environments that we did not get. maybe you could shove them all in a box and put them free 1 to a mossms group member. or something like that.

You must login to reply.