Challenges for 2019

ღSweetmanuღ
Feb. 3, 2019
5 years, 3 months ago

I will not actively breed again until it is guaranteed that Mossms actively promotes action again and also promotes the breeders through auction and events and challenges

Tayah
Feb. 13, 2019
5 years, 2 months ago

Nor will I Manu.. :(

Assie
Feb. 16, 2019
5 years, 2 months ago

There are still challenges, lol, what about difficulty zeta, did you all try to get that one? I dare you :)

Asymmetrical
Feb. 20, 2019
5 years, 2 months ago
Edited 5 years, 2 months ago by Asymmetrical

Hi Sweet,

I do not begrudge you for not wanting to breed while we are not very active, I do understand. That said, we have never been involved in the auction side of things. Since we are the creators and have access to whatever we want we can't participate in this side of the game, even if we wanted to. Auctions have always been community driven.

Regarding events and challenges, unfortunately, we had a hard drive failure where all of our assets, including Mossm art, was stored. Until we can recover that - which has proven to be difficult so far - I can't make anything new. If we are able to recover that I will resume the challenges. I do have enough time to make those if I have access to the necessary art templates.

Best,
Asymmetrical

LadyBug Lamont
Feb. 22, 2019
5 years, 2 months ago

I hope you are able to recover that hard drive.

Kαɾɱα
April 9, 2019
5 years, 1 month ago

If she needs help I am willing to help with textures and builds to keep it going, I just began and am obsessed with mossm, I would love to see it come alive and will offer my services with anything I can. These are amazing breedables and it's a shame to let them die off. Plz someone let me know how I can help

Samira
April 13, 2019
5 years ago

Hihi,
Asymmetrical .. how on earth could that happen? I work in graphic design myself and I don't have just one.. I have like 5 external independent harddrives to make security updates and mossms exist now since.. 8 years or more?

As IT Professional I know how hard it is to recover data from a destroyed harddrive but there are tools like EasyRecovery Pro that was used to recover data from a harddisk that was in the crashed space shuttle once. And please.. make security updates at least once a month in the future on CD, DVD, Blue Ray, USB Sticks and external harddrives. Maybe even consider a new RAID 1 in your computer where two harddisks work as one but the second one mirrors the first one :)

Best regards
Djana

Asymmetrical
April 17, 2019
5 years ago

Djana74,

It's complicated but there's no real explanation other than not being as professional as we should have. Looks like we'll recover the files though.

Best,
Asymmetrical

Kαɾɱα
April 18, 2019
5 years ago

Woot, can't wait to see what comes next!

~Karma

Tayah
April 18, 2019
5 years ago

Valentines.. plz plz.. Valentines event would be awesome.. :)
Thank you for Easter egg hunt..
This sounds so positive.

You must login to reply.