HELP my mossm want pizza, and no delevery, help help

Marle Whitfield
Jan. 8, 2022
2 years, 3 months ago

Thank you Asymmetrical for your message. I didn't know about your wish to leave SL. I wish you the best!!!

Asymmetrical
Jan. 10, 2022
2 years, 3 months ago
Edited 2 years, 3 months ago by Asymmetrical

@Lente, Many people breed Mossms and keep them on their land because it is fun for them and fun is what we made Mossms for.

That said, you are correct. Anyone who is breeding Mossms strictly for buying and selling on the secondary market will be disappointed by this news. We created a marketplace to help those of you that wanted to buy and sell but I agree, without constant attention and new breeds the secondary market dries up.

LadyBug Lamont
Jan. 11, 2022
2 years, 3 months ago

admittedly I keep the mossms more because they amuse me. I do like to get breeds I do not have but there are some challanges I will never complete. like beld-o-riffic and I have never managed to catch the winter hunts so have none of the winter/Christmas habitats. Which I so want. Still I have Mossms on my land.

Lente
Jan. 11, 2022
2 years, 3 months ago
Edited 2 years, 3 months ago by Lente

We buy food to keep the server going?

Asymmetrical
Jan. 12, 2022
2 years, 3 months ago

@Lente, the food costs help cover a portion of our fees to keep it running but not all of it. We are actually paying for most of it and we don't mind doing so as long as people are still playing.

Lente
Jan. 12, 2022
2 years, 3 months ago

Thanks Asym for what you are doing for mossms . I play…and keep playing!

Vee
Oct. 10, 2023
6 months, 2 weeks ago

Mossms are such a delightfully entertaining and one-of-a-kind breedable pet. It would be incredibly disheartening if Mossms were to disappear, since there will never be another breedable quite like them! I'm so appreciative that you've kept this wonderful creation going and have allowed us to continue enjoying these special little creatures despite no longer being active in SL.

Ice
Oct. 31, 2023
5 months, 4 weeks ago

I am really behind the times. I wanted to revive my mossms but wonder about the feasability of it all. Without a doubt these are the best pet available in SL. Hands down!!!

You must login to reply.