Passing traits of new unq of planet 5

Asymmetrical
June 23, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I personally don't think they can pass any of their blends. The rainbow blend or the tree patterns for example simply won't work quite right with just any color combination the way the rest of our system does. So that means that whatever we do with them will have to be creative and fun while still keeping the collectors in mind.

Sky Linnaeus
June 23, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

One of the other breedables has some unique type coats. They're random and don't pass their coats but breeding one of them on gives a very slightly higher chance of making another one. Maybe something like this would work?

Asymmetrical
June 23, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Asymmetrical

It could work, yes. The only worry I have is that it could eventually mess up the rarity. I think (just thinking out loud here so please don't hold me to this) that introducing something new that is passable but only after obtaining some number of and specific combination of uniques could be fun!

Morducai
June 23, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Could you put something in the code that gives a Unique from any planet to Morducai Resident?Just a thought ;) Still working on getting my first.

COOLBRAIN
June 23, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Moderator

The new uniques aren't passing their unique coat, they're passing the new blend. The unique coats are similar to the new blend, but different enough that they can't be recreated with standard blends and colors.

Andreaus Beck
June 23, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

great news Coolbrain :)

Aloriana Shadowstar
June 24, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Oooh I like the sound of that Coolbrain :)

Desy
June 24, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

OH LOVE IT COOLBRAIN

You must login to reply.