Breeding question

Panny
July 2, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago
Edited 10 years, 10 months ago by Panny

Thank you Asmmetrical for saying "Panny, a mossm born on planet 4 does not have any hidden traits from the planet on which it was conceived. It can pass what you see in its DNA scan and nothing more."

Now I wish that the auctioneers would not keep saying "this has fauna... genes in it" for a mossm that shows none of the new traits. For those of us just beginning, statements like these can be somewhat misleading.

Aloriana Shadowstar
July 4, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I think it is force of habit, most auctioneers also do auction for other breedables where the breedable can actually have something in the genes even when you cannot see it.

Asymmetrical
July 4, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

We've also talked of possibly adding this in at some point which may be causing some of the confusion. We may still add it in but for now, nothing is hidden.

Desy
July 4, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

As an auctioneer and sponsor as well as breeder, I try to stress to my patrons that the planet has nothing to do with what the mossm passes. The planet can only effect the birth of that mossm. Referring to planet 5, faunarosa, the only way a mossm born there will pass the pink or violet, is if that mossm has the pink or violet showing on it.
As for auctioneers saying the planet, the planet is read on every mossm. no matter the planet, its just read as part of the data. I also freely help and explain to all my new patrons everything that I can.

Andreaus Beck
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

you see this in markets too where people put something near the mossm saying born on so and so planet when its just a blue mossm with no traits from said planet, its done to try to influence the sale of said mossm to people who dont realize, ty for sending out the notice to clarify this and make it clear to people :)

You must login to reply.