Idea for planet for small breeders mainly.

Desy
July 4, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Love the idea of a planet for teacup mossms.

Andreaus Beck
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

i love the idea of tea cup mossms, i would love to see different sizes,
i would like o see different eye colours but i dont know if this is possible or not.

sashabella Galtier
July 5, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

that is an awesome idea you have my vote

Ayanna
July 6, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

love the idea, holiday planets would be fun too.

Aizik
July 8, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

another thing that might be cool when one is out of OOMF .. if you don't want to send it away ..some way to give it a special food and regress it back to a baby to keep as a pet?

collie
July 11, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I would add that maybe they never outgrown the baby environments but can never use any other environments. That way those that dont want to breed all the time can still use there baby environments? Just a thought.

rosal SpiritWeaver
July 13, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

this does sound like a great idea would make it easier for new people as well to learn

Durga
July 14, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

Sounds great Hamr. You have my vote

Morducai
July 15, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

I guess I like the idea, but I'm not sure how this will help small breeders unless by small breeders you mean tiny avatars who can hold tiny mossms easier than holding regular sized mossms.

I think of planet 1 and 2 for the smaller breeders, as well as impatient breeders (like myself, I hate to wait and save resources so I breed on the lower end planets quite often)

All the hub-bub about planet 5 being too expensive and for big breeders seems to have died down. For me personally I would prefer just to keep 5 planets for a while and maybe (if possible) just add a new color and or blend (or a size) to each existing planet eventually.

Hamr
July 15, 2013
10 years, 10 months ago

This would help small breeders because you would only need planet 1 resources in addition.. so would be a new planet 2 just different.

New planets bring new market.. new planets are a must for the survival of mossms... Currently the market is just about dead so something new is needed... this is just one idea for that :)

The planet 5 discussion is dead because now so many exist that people buy them for 500 (cause market is basically dead) and breed those on 1 and 2. Does not mean people can breed on 5.

When I think big breeders I think 300 plus mossms.. 100 is rather regular (where I am for one) and 50 and less is the casual players. (in my opinion)

You must login to reply.