MossmTalking???

Davedawgg
Dec. 27, 2014
9 years, 4 months ago

I was just sitting here [playing with the flowers and my mossm came to see me, it would be fun if they talked too and said funny things to you

Ice
Dec. 27, 2014
9 years, 4 months ago

They can with the Mossm Speech book.

Asymmetrical
Dec. 27, 2014
9 years, 4 months ago

Thats a neat idea, Dave. What do you think Mossms would say to you if they could talk?

Davedawgg
Dec. 28, 2014
9 years, 4 months ago
Edited 9 years, 4 months ago by Davedawgg

They could say- 'Hey look up here im down here' and ' Im so cute don't you want to hold me' for the SLK they do come to you and look up,and 'I am a Gardner too' for the BLS, and 'Learning is Fun' for the TEQ pylon and screen,
'Living the Life' for the Lux ones, you could have them say ' Work it' for the the ZIP ones LOL
It would be easy to come up with cute sayings.

CoCky McBlockerToN
Dec. 28, 2014
9 years, 4 months ago

there is already something called mossm speak. its really fun cause you can make it say what ever you want. we have it at the junkies so im me if you want to have a look.
A Junkie Ziza Valeska

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
Dec. 28, 2014
9 years, 4 months ago
Edited 9 years, 4 months ago by ̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş

This subject has come up so many times about our mossm being able to communicate with us and even being sassy as we make them work. I personally cant wait for that option heck would it be be awesome to be able to have contact with the Mothership! The little chatter in local is nice for now but i dream way more from my Mossms...How neat would it be to get a message from the Mothership like "hey Dave drop the weed" ...giggles

Davedawgg
Dec. 29, 2014
9 years, 4 months ago
Edited 9 years, 4 months ago by Davedawgg

OMG I would never drop it Crux.....LOL
I think a bit more family oriented and not party would be more Mossm Style...
Im laughing so loud now and is 6am im going to wake Uncle Roy
Maybe it should say lets all ride in a ' Ultraprobe to the Mother ship.

Marideath Morpork
Dec. 29, 2014
9 years, 4 months ago

They should say " gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that Mossm bar!

Ice
Jan. 1, 2015
9 years, 4 months ago

lol how about some Lux given for a few minutes of sleep in a comfy four poster mossm bed? I know off topic but the post above me "gimme a break" prompted it

You must login to reply.