RE: Orbital Thought Ninja mossm

Ice
Jan. 6, 2015
9 years, 4 months ago

Crazy question here but spitting it out. Is there anyway to breed one or is this part of the randomness? I can see an advantage now of also trying to breed certain ones for collections, not just the normal genetics that we strive for.

Asymmetrical
Jan. 7, 2015
9 years, 4 months ago

Isoly, as with all things Mossms this is totally doable with proper planning. The key is finding some parents with curly dark grey fur and of course some solids.

Ice
Jan. 7, 2015
9 years, 4 months ago
Edited 9 years, 4 months ago by Ice

Thank you. This sounds like fun. Especially since I have been looking for 1, just 1, for 3 weeks and 6 days. Found one but it was not for sale and from a few chats with others I found there are others hunting the same one. Big Smiles here.....

Asymmetrical
Jan. 7, 2015
9 years, 4 months ago

I always thought it would be fun to specialize in something that is needed for the collections.

Runsha
Feb. 1, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Hmmmm... Be happy to get a couple traits I want to pass now and then instead of picking up new ones from planet everytime. rofl

Asymmetrical
Feb. 2, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago
Edited 9 years, 3 months ago by Asymmetrical

I'm sure you all know this but just incase you don't - there are only a few traits available on each planet. If you're getting something that the planet doesn't offer as a trait then it is coming from your ancestry. You should always check to make sure your Mossm and its relevant Mossms ancestors have traits that you want and only breed them on a planet that also has traits that you want.

Also... Its arguably more difficult (though not impossible) to breed out traits that you don't want than to start from scratch.

You must login to reply.