2018 Breeding Challenges

Asymmetrical
Jan. 8, 2018
6 years, 3 months ago
Edited 6 years, 3 months ago by Asymmetrical

This year, we're bringing the breeding challenges back but they will be a little different than the last two years. Here's how they are going to work.

Like last year we will have 2 new blends. The first blend will be awarded for challenge months Jan through May. The second blend will be awarded for challenge months Jun-November. There will not be a challenge in December.

Last year, the secondary trait (harder challenge) required an eye from the corresponding planet. This year we will be doing ears and the reward for completing the hard challenge will be a new ear specifically created for this challenge.

This year, the challenges will start out reasonably easy. Our first challenge will be traits from planet 1. Each month the challenge will become increasingly more difficult. We will work our way through planets 1-6, then 8 and the last month will be a surprise! The specific details for each challenge will come out in the first week of each month and you will be given 30 days to complete it.

We will no longer be giving away perma pet power-ups as part of the breeding challenge. Those are permanently discounted and available for purchase at the Mossm store or any of our affiliate stores.

Jan. 8, 2018
6 years, 3 months ago

COOL i want see the new ears :-)

Yay this sounds great As someone just starting out with Mossms I'm excited for an interactive mossm family and community <3

Davedawgg
Jan. 12, 2018
6 years, 3 months ago

YAY

LadyBug Lamont
March 23, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

http://mossms.com/p/Ladypsappho.breen/mossm/Artie.Kilo/ Likely too late for the challange but I think this was the breed that was sought.

Asymmetrical
March 25, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

It is too late for the first challenge. We'll have another one soon that you can try for! I'm trying to get the new ears sorted out and as soon as those are done I will post the new challenge.

Thanks for the interest!

LadyBug Lamont
March 26, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

I did not actually get my first mossms till this challenge was ending so next challenge I will be trying for. :)

Asymmetrical
March 26, 2018
6 years, 1 month ago

Awesome!

We finally overcame a big technical hurdle with the ears. We now have a bunch of "busy" work to get them out the door and as soon as that is done we'll start the breeding challenges again. I'm not going to be here over the weekend though (going to pick up my granddaughter) so I don't expect to release the ears til after I return but it will definitely be early April!

Welcome to Mossms! <3

LadyBug Lamont
March 27, 2018
6 years ago

Looking forward to it.

Jax
March 27, 2018
6 years ago

Thumbs up

You must login to reply.