Mossms 2019 Winter/Christmas Host Signups

Asymmetrical
Nov. 12, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago

We are preparing for our annual Christmas/Winter event and are in need of Mossm owners to help us out by decorating your Mossms home and opening your land up for the Mossm Community to visit during the last 3 weeks of December.

I need 15 hosts and will take the first people to signup that are willing to meet the following requirements:
You must have 10 or more Mossms alive (not cryo) at the time of signup and keep them alive through the event.
You must have 10 or more live Mossms on display at your winter/holiday location for the duration of the event.
You must be willing to remove security devices and ban lines for the duration of the event.
You must be willing to remove any Mossm players that are banned from your property for the duration of the event.
If you have forced landing on your land it must be in your Mossm area for the duration of the event.

To Signup please post a comment here. If you have a display name please include your avatar name in the comments so I know who you are.

The Winter event will begin at 12:00(ish) on December 9. If you sign-up and are accepted I will send you a kiosk to rez on your property on Dec. 8. That is all you will need to participate. We take care of the rest.

๖ۣۜֆσǀϮCɹƲℤ
Nov. 12, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago
Edited 4 years, 5 months ago by ๖ۣۜֆσǀϮCɹƲℤ

I am delighted to help with the Christmas event :) solyyy

Мιรтι ℂคиdчßคиdiт
Nov. 12, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago
Edited 4 years, 5 months ago by Мιรтι ℂคиdчßคиdiт

I would love to do this!!! Mistifuldarkness Resident

Ice
Nov. 13, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago

I would be delighted to participate

Asymmetrical
Nov. 13, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago

That would be great, Ice. Can you post your avatar name so I can find you more easily? Thanks!

Lente
Nov. 14, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago
Edited 4 years, 5 months ago by Lente

So we need 20 mossms alive? 10 making points on environments and 10 making no points while on display?

Asymmetrical
Nov. 14, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago
Edited 4 years, 5 months ago by Asymmetrical

No, I think you are confused by the word display. I want the Mossms busy doing things in environments when visitors come around. The whole idea of this event is to showcase what Mossms do!

So you need 10 mossms alive in environments "on display" where people will see them while they are visiting your place. I don't want guests showing up to a cryo pod store unless it also happens to be where the Mossms are alive and playing in environments.

For what its worth, I know it seems silly to have to these rules but they are born from previous years experiences where players set up kiosks in their mall instead of where there mossms are or set them up in a small building full of cryo pods with no mossms out playing around or refused to let other mossm players in to complete the event because they can't get along.

Buttercup Doolittle
Nov. 15, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago

Oooh! PIck me! We have been decorating our land for christmas :)

Nov. 18, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago

Hello i want participate i too please :-)

Shacky
Nov. 18, 2019
4 years, 5 months ago

i will be glad to help out sign me up

You must login to reply.