Anyone else having nondelivery issues?

LadyBug Lamont
Sept. 26, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago

Buttercup has not logged in since the 9th and Progenitor and Asymmetrical have not been logged in in months. I do not know what is going on but if I have no answers by the time I am out of food then I just don't know

Lenni Topaz
Sept. 26, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago

who received the mossm, I received a message about the shipment, but there is nothing and it is also impossible to buy on the site

Lente
Sept. 27, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago
Edited 2 years, 7 months ago by Lente

me too, i ordered and nothing arrived .
Congratulations on your new Cryo-Pod! We have sent it to you in world.

Alma
Sept. 27, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago

It is very sad, sooner or later this would happen ... I do not stop following the forum, the group and I do not give up my space mice because I always loved them, but it has been a long time since I stopped investing in them, the veterans already know why, I have my permas running around my lands, I hope they can continue to do so and it is not the final end ...

Lente
Sept. 27, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago
Edited 2 years, 7 months ago by Lente

Yes Alma, we veterans know and expected this would happen. But i realy hope mossmcreators let us know something….and keep mossms alive…..

Lenni Topaz
Sept. 27, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago

Buttercup Doolittle commented on Customer Service Case 340885.

13 hours, 48 minutes ago (Sept. 26, 2021, 8:49 p.m.) Buttercup Doolittle said:
Any time this happens, you can go to Help- mossm recovery and have the mossm sent to you. I have sent this baby to you… enjoy :)

that's what came to me, but mossm never. I am very sorry that the site has stopped working

LadyBug Lamont
Sept. 27, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago

I got the same message but I have been trying redelivary every day since I filed the ticket and still no baby.

Asymmetrical
Sept. 28, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago
Edited 2 years, 7 months ago by Asymmetrical

These issues should be resolved now and your items should get delivered. If you did not get your items today please open a new ticket (I realize you may already have an open ticket but would prefer a new one) and I'll be sure you get your items to you as quickly as possible.

Lente
Sept. 28, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago

Thanks very mutch asym…good to hear from you ❤️

Altered
Sept. 28, 2021
2 years, 7 months ago

Happy, Happy, silly dance :P xxx

[13:26] Mossms Food 1800: This food party is concluded. Thank you for feeding your Mossms. They appreciate it!
[13:26] Mossms Food 1800: This food party is concluded. Thank you for feeding your Mossms. They appreciate it!

You must login to reply.