The Secondary Market

Altered
Jan. 14, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

We need a list of the markets selling Mossms, I have seen a few people in the last week or so asking in group where to buy, where to sell.
Can we set up a discussion/topic in here where "market owners" can post their places so people can see at a glance whats out there and for buyers to post if they come across some hidden away place selling?
I don't know how many of you have looked with the search option in SL, but OMG finding a place in SL search is just a nightmare.
I heard whispers of the Vendors coming out soon and that there will be a page in relation to those, but a general page in the forum would help too.

Asymmetrical
Jan. 14, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago
Edited 10 years, 3 months ago by Asymmetrical

We can do this, yes.

We haven't talked about it yet, not publicly, but we have some other tools in the works to help all of you (not just affiliates) move your Mossms better. We expect the tools to be done in roughly 2 weeks - or less. Here's what's coming:

• Auction scheduling on Mossms.com - You'll be able to schedule auctions and have them appear on the website for others to see.
  • Listing service for selling your Mossms - You'll be able to list up to 20 Mossms at a time for sale on our site and buyers will be able to teleport to your inworld location to make the purchases.

Please note, these services will be free to customers that have 10 or more Mossms alive. Customers with fewer Mossms will need to take advantage of external markets and auctions.

In addition to the above which will be available to anyone with 10 or more Mossms alive, we're also retiring the sponsor program and introducing an affiliate program. Affiliates will get modifiable vendors so they can decorate consistent with their stores and will also have control over the image and marketing text that appears on the buy page at mossms.com.

We're hoping these tools will help everyone exchange Mossms more easily.

Altered
Jan. 14, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

Oh you guys are good :P
Leigh and I have been nutting things out for about a week alone the same lines, the free market we have was part of it nutting, she was going to email you with other ideas we coughed up, but I guess she has no need to now cos you have covered it.

Desy
Jan. 24, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

Painted Nations never left mossms, we are still here and you can buy, sell, show off, watch, as one of the original 10 sponsors, we have always been here.

Altered
Jan. 24, 2014
10 years, 3 months ago

Yep Desi, Leigh said you were one of the first and about the only one/if not the only to hang in there when it got tough :) TY for that too.

You must login to reply.