Suggestion

Coyote Montale
April 25, 2014
10 years ago

UltraProbe Orb placing the name mossms in the 'name' so when you are searching mossm stuff in your inventory the ultrapro orb comes up :)

Progenitor
April 25, 2014
10 years ago

Hi, Coyote. I don't think I understand. The ultra probe is for sending mossms away, forever.

If you're talking about cryo pods, this makes more sense, since you are picking them up again later. however, this already happens for cryo pods. So I'm afraid I don't understand very well. Can you help me understand what you mean?

Asymmetrical
April 25, 2014
10 years ago

I think the request is the we think about changing the name of the item so its easily searchable in your SL inventory. If we were to name it Mossms - Utraprobe-1000 then you could just type "mossms" in your inventory search to find it easier.

Coyote Montale
April 28, 2014
10 years ago

Yes, Asymmestrical has it. I buy the Ultra probes, sometimes a few at a time. Then I get lazy don't always get the probe put in my mossm folder. Everything that belongs to ''Mossms'' has the word ''Mossms'' in it except for the Probe. Just a thought..

Asymmetrical
April 30, 2014
10 years ago

This is doable but it's actually larger undertaking than one would think because of how all the items are integrated the mothership. I will take this on when I can. Maybe this weekend if time permits.

Morgance Amber-Fire.
June 1, 2014
9 years, 11 months ago

I have a suggestion my friend and I have a fishing shack and love sharing it with our mossms. Have you thought of making them some fishing gear? Would be awesome to fish with them too.

Asymmetrical
June 1, 2014
9 years, 11 months ago

Hi Stephanie, I think Dave would love some fishing stuff too! I'm pretty sure its on our list of things to consider but I'll verify!

Ultraprobe renaming is still on the list too!

You must login to reply.