More Advertising of Mossms

Alexandra Twitchy
Oct. 31, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago
Edited 9 years, 6 months ago by Alexandra Twitchy

I love my mossms I have made them an entire village or I should say town now I have no problems with doing the advertisements for them and my village store and surrounding environments. Make my sim feel lived in. I don't think it is fair to compare mossm group membership with KittyCats membership because kittycats have been around a lot longer as far as I am aware. I also breed kittycats but on a much lesser scale now I have found mossms The only thing I would like to see change is being able to convert slack and blossoms to Tex and Lux. I have over 200K of slack now and will probably never use it up. I guess I could stop using the items that produce them but I think maybe if we could turn off the items if we wanted to would be great. Like maybe after you reach so much slack you could choose to turn it on or off. I want to be able to turn the slack items off for recording slack but I don't want to stop them using those items. Another thing that would be great is if we could perma pet our favourites I don't want to get rid of them and I would breed more if I knew the favourites were not going to eat me out of house and home.

CoCky McBlockerToN
Nov. 2, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

we at the junkies go out and hunt new people all the time. its like hunting for vampires. you have to wear them out and about and get new people asking questions. if you want new people you have to go out and beat the bushes. standing in our shop hoping someone that has never heard of a mossm shows up???... well thats just silly.
we join at least 4 new people a week to the mossm family and it does not happen standing around. its work like all good things are. hope this helps and gives some people a little friendly advice.
the junkies

You must login to reply.