Being able to buy food on the website or sl mp

ღPeachie Pie Boozehoundღ
Oct. 28, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

It's hard for me to log in just to buy food sometimes :( It would be super helpful for me to be able to log into a website instead of SL to buy food for these guys :(

Asymmetrical
Oct. 28, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago
Edited 9 years, 6 months ago by Asymmetrical

Hi Peachie, we can't just take Linden Dollars from your avatar so this isn't really possible unless we were to either allow you to keep lindens on deposit with us - which we don't really want to do, we don't want to be responsible for your Linden Dollars . We could consider taking cash payments via Paypal.

You can currently buy food on the marketplace but there is no way for that purchase to be reflected here since our server can't talk to the marketplace. You'd still have to login to rez it. :(

ღPeachie Pie Boozehoundღ
Oct. 28, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

maybe there's a way to earn it with environments? I don't mean to be a pain :)

Asymmetrical
Oct. 28, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

We can't really do that. That's essentially free food and as you can imagine that would make it pretty hard for us to stay in business. Some day, after sports is done, we'll have some more options for playing/feeding offline but for now we're at the mercy the constraints of SL.

Progenitor
Oct. 28, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago
Edited 9 years, 6 months ago by Progenitor

From a technical perspective, we're capable of doing the work needed to accept payment via other mechanisms such as Paypal or iTunes credit, or Bitcoin. And we will likely do something along those lines in the future, particularly when Mossms expands into tablets and phones.

Can you help me clarify in my mind the issue that you're having, and how it might be better if we changed things? Like you want a Mossms app that you click a button and whoosh, food is done, and you can breed a couple times and put some Mossms up for sale, without logging in? Sounds pretty cool, actually...

ღPeachie Pie Boozehoundღ
Oct. 28, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago
Edited 9 years, 6 months ago by ღPeachie Pie Boozehoundღ

Yes please :D that would help for sure! During college semesters I can't log on everyday so I try to buy food to last awhile but then I realize oh snap they are telling my I'm almost out of food and I can't log in to get more. LOL Something I can use either app for phone/tablet or something web based so when I'm at work or at the college I can just quick pay or click something to get food to my mossms. Even if it's something limited like 3x a mth or something :) I don't mind paying for food I just need something outta sl :)

CoCky McBlockerToN
Oct. 29, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

i to am finding that some people wont get into mossm cause that cant log in but once a week or every 10 days. and wont be able to feed them.
if you could make it so they can pay for food on the web site i think some people would be more inclined to get these amazing pets.

And Just To Say Thanks So Much For Taking The Time To Get Input From Us Players. A Total Junkie. Z.

Ice
Oct. 30, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago
Edited 9 years, 6 months ago by Ice

I can see the problem. Kitty Cats lets you buy Kitty Dollars and then buy food but those cats are not in world. They are in the cattery which allows you to have the pets and save prims but then mossms would not use the environments. Seems to be that way with several breedables. You can buy food but the link between in world vs web is not there. Perhaps if you can buy food as a gift. Then a friend could feed your mossms? No, you still have to rezz it. Interesting problem.

Alexandra Twitchy
Oct. 31, 2014
9 years, 6 months ago

Mossms app would be great and being able to share food like with kittycats you can have a food server and put the stock in it and it can feed group members or just yours so when your short or can't get inworld the auto feed feeds your and your other group members as in the group that the food is rezzed under. So then we could set up groups with those we like to share food with and have it closed so other people don't take advantage of it.

You must login to reply.