Food

Russ Artorius Blue Knight
Feb. 2, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

I know there is no need for items for this, but i think it would be absolutly adorkable to have a table for the mossms to go to when hungry just as an optional feature

Asymmetrical
Feb. 3, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Fun idea! Since Mossms all eat at the same time (in the middle of the night PST) this would probably break a sim! Could you see 200 Mossms all rushing to the food bowl at once?

More seriously, you can actually keep a food table out, wait til it fills up with Mossms then click it for a really entertaining Mossm food party. It will, of course, disappear once the party is over. You could also leave the food table out and never click it and Mossms will use it like an environment.

Feb. 3, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Well true as u said it might crash a sim. But like i said it would be an optional feature, but i can see it happening and i can see it being banned from Sims where they rent out space for mossms. I only have 12 mossms, had 13 gave a mossm to my lil sl sis. Ive also introduced 2 more people to it. and they have more than enough breedable games. hehe im such a bad influance. I love mossms. so fun and cute, most laid back game on the grid

Asymmetrical
Feb. 4, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

I was really just joking about sim crashing. Its a fun idea. :)

Feb. 5, 2015
9 years, 3 months ago

Yeah it would be kind of cool. when i rezzed the pick nic table i noticed some of my mossms dove in head first. those little piggies

You must login to reply.