Affiliate system

Russ Artorius Blue Knight
Feb. 5, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

I am well aware of the current one, but i was thinking what about a smaller package that can be purchased with L$? It wouldnt give as much of a percentage and wouldn't include everything that the other one has, but i was thinking more for like smaller areas. I have a parcel with multiple shops, it would be kind of cool to have the Option to at least sell food and starter kits.

Asymmetrical
Feb. 8, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

That's exciting that you'd like to be an affiliate!

Unfortunately we can't sell affiliate kits and let anyone who wants it have vendors. There are a host of reasons, like difficulty in managing a larger program. But, fairness to affiliates is the primary reason not to do this. The program would be valueless if everyone can buy and sell from themselves.

That said, they are 1 prim vendors so an affiliate could set up all vendors or just one vendor at their discretion. So, an affiliate could sell just food if that is what they wanted to do.

If you are interested in the getting on the waiting list let us know but we don't plan to make any additional changes to the program. Its working quite well right now.

Ice
Feb. 10, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago
Edited 9 years, 2 months ago by Ice

I recommend getting on the list. These people are great, the products are great and if my circumstances had not changed I would not have altered my status as affiliate. The mossms are a wonderful unique breedable that entertain the masses and will be a strong viable pet for a long time.
Sincerely,
Isoly
Owner of Mossm Nation

Mr. Heisenberg
Feb. 10, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

ok

Asymmetrical
Feb. 10, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

Thank you, Isoly! That's so kind.

Russ Artorius Blue Knight
Feb. 16, 2015
9 years, 2 months ago

I would get on the List but i have an LP for a reason. But there is a Magical teleporter that takes you near my shop. I could use set up some around my LP. The LP is in a big black box. So i think i maybe able to but im not sure i could always get on the list and see.

You must login to reply.