Shared food

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
March 27, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

I would love to have the option to share food with my land group considering my husband will soon have mossm rezzed under him, and a few of my daughters are thinking of joining and breeding mossms. However with my husband there are times he wont log in for a few weeks, and thats ok will help just build up resources but at the same time will starve his little guys (and I can log into his avi, but i HATE doing that.) As well, one of my other daughters cant log in during the week due to school/work and would hate to see her guys starve as well. So would love to be able to possibly set up an account just for the food that can be set to a group, or allow certain people access to the food, as long as their mossm's are rezzed within x amount of meters from said item. Or something along those lines (I am not a scripter/programmer so not sure how to work something like that.) So that way we can help out friends, or have the ability even to purchase food in world and gift them the "food Balance" to their account, something like that.

I hope all that made sense and I wasnt just rambling lol.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ʝuι尺уα 丂イуIзş
March 27, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

I love this idea i had the same thing with my husband

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
March 27, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

This would be awesome, can have a food plate or something that you rezz inworld that gives ya a menu to set up who can use the food in a range/parcel or group.

Asymmetrical
March 27, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

In the future we may allow you to purchase food for your friends/family and apply it to their account but we don't plan to make community food bowls.

Thank you for the suggestions though. Even though we won't do this one we do still want to hear them when you have them and we appreciate hearing them.

Ҡαтε Ҡαтsʏ
March 27, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

Well a way to send food unpacked to another's account so they dont need to log/unpack it for it to work would be great =)

Asymmetrical
March 27, 2015
9 years, 1 month ago

OK great - that's good to know. I don't have an estimate for when that will happen but we do plan to do this.

Russ Artorius Blue Knight
June 11, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

I like kate's idea. Simple adjustments to the table liek making it transfer and then food is added onto your account when it's click instead of when it's rezzed. But as i recall from anohter post about food someone suggested paypal being implemented on the website. If you absolutely have to, if and when this is implemented, you could simply log into his Mossms account and buy food for your husband.

Joseph Vampdres Jr Bubbles
June 15, 2015
8 years, 10 months ago

I agree you should be able to share food if you have multiple in your family that have them also whoever is in your land should be able to interact with them also would be more fun

You must login to reply.