Neighbors complain the shoot from my mossm.

Feb. 18, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

I possible to choose whisper instead of shout for the mossm?
If i change the name from many mossm :
[03:03] Mossm - 1.15 - ??????2016 S??this shouts: Henceforth, I shall be known as ♘♀2016 Sôthis, an ostentatious name.

Any neighbors complain and threaten to reports of abuse :-(
Shout are readable to neighboring sim.

ღαηgєℓ Đαηαოαíтђღ
Feb. 18, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

If they are on another sim, they should not hear it usually sims are automatically quiet to one another. (Unless its an option in the estate window.) But for a parcel, go to your land info, and then go to sounds and check the box that says restrict gesture and object sounds to this parcel. Its is right here (Link will take you to picture of what the land window panel will look like): http://prnt.sc/a4tnt3

I hope that helps.

Feb. 18, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago
Edited 8 years, 2 months ago by Avatars-3d.com

Hello i have test it : Shout is not gesture or sound, all shout can go in the neighbors sim or land.
i have test it and....... in the other sim all people can see this:

[05:19] Mossm - 1.15 - ????????? TEST NAME shouts: Henceforth, I shall be known as ♈♈✩ TEST NAME, an otherworldly name.

Shout : The text will be seen by everyone within a 100m radius. you can not block or stop it :-( i have make all test in many other sim and land.

i have the same probleme from Mossercise Stage:

[05:54] Mossercise Stage Passionberry shouts: Show us what you got!

Asymmetrical
Feb. 18, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Hi! We can add this to our list of things to do but it may be some time before we change it. That's quite alot of work and updating to be done for such a small change. We'll include it in the next Mossm update - whenever that happens.

In the meantime, Linden Lab isn't going to do anything to you for shouting. You're not spamming anyone and its not against the rules to shout.

Altered
Feb. 18, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

If you take the Mossm in to your inventory and do the name change, then re-rezz it, It will rezz with it's name changed and wont shout. :)

Feb. 19, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

thank you asymmetrical :-) and thank you mama altered for the idea.
I will also change the name in my inventory :-) until the next update.

Altered
Feb. 20, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

You still change the name on the website, just do it when the critter is in your inventory, do not change it via rename or properties, sorry I should have made that clear.

You must login to reply.