Ultraprobe for less or more mossms

Seℓeηe Ŧσяsαкeη ßяσσησ Sţrσm
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

What does everyone thing about having an ultraprobe ship for less or more than 5 mossms. Example: i only want to send one mossm up to space and dont want to wait a 5 seater ship on just one mossm plus dont want it sitting in my inventory. The Ultraprobe for 2 mossms would work just nice.

̗̀Çяυχ ÐÄⓇKSTÄR ђυηţяєşş
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

you can send one mossm at a time on a probe rignt now you don't have to send 5 at a time, most do cause its cost effective

Altered
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago
Edited 8 years, 2 months ago by Altered

Having a 1-2 seater Ultraprobe is not really worth it, there is no reason you can't send just the 1 or 2 in it, I have when I don't want an extra mouth to feed or am impatient to finish a collection.

I would love to see an Ultraprobe for 10 though, because I send up to 30 or 40 away in a space session. We all have different needs with our Mossms too. The team can't do all we ask for, but they still try :) and do very well with keeping us happy.

Alexandra Twitchy
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

I agree for 2 would be great and up to 100 I have so many and just don't have enough time to sort them all out so for me if I can spend a couple of hours once a week having an ultra probe for 50 and maybe another for 100 would save me so much time.

Alexandra Twitchy
Feb. 26, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Also a good point re sending less than 5 I just hate waste in general in society I tend to carry that over to SL as well as real life it's hard habit to break. But I really need at least a 50

Asymmetrical
Feb. 27, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

We limited the probe to 5 for reliability reasons. SL limits the number of messages that can be sent from a sim to an external source like our web page. Many of you are on shared regions and have no control over sim script, http, and texture loading usage which compounds the problem. While we could make such a thing it is highly likely that it would be problematic and not work as reliably.

You must login to reply.