Buying off of the Mossoms Market

bidina
March 2, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

I don't know if this has been mentioned before. Would it be difficult when you click on the mossom that you want through the mossoms marketplace maybe it could be delivered just like the items are without having to go the persons parcel for that?

Asymmetrical
March 2, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

That would be awesome but its not very simple to implement given the way permissions work in SL. I won't say its impossible but its probably not something we will do. I'll add it to our list of things to consider during our planning sessions though.

Altered
March 2, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

Cool idea, but I never thought of the Mossms Market pages as click and buy here pages, I thought of them more like advertising or classified pages in a News Papers. I personally like going to a persons parcel or place of business, sometimes they have more for sale than what is listed and it's a good way to catch up with other Mossms hoarders in the community or to spend time walking around a market sales area if the critters are being sold from there.

bidina
March 5, 2016
8 years, 2 months ago

That is true. Just an idea. Also what about something like a zebra, raccoon, badger markings for mossoms.

You must login to reply.