Asymmetrical needs to collect as many adult gradient Mossms as possible for an experiment and she needs your help!
If you have 2 adult gradient Mossms that you are willing to donate you can participate by sending them to Asymmetrical. Everyone who donates 2 adult gradient Mossms will receive a Whack-a-Mole environment (which earns zip for anyone with more than 2 Mossms)
If you would like to participate please put 2 adult gradient Mossms in to a box and name the box with your resident name (not display name) so we know who sent the Mossms. Then send the box to Asymmetrical. Asymmetrical has auto accept inventory turned on so she will get your box.
Asymmetrical will check the boxes at 6:00pm (18:00) SLT on September 24, 2015. For each qualifying box received a Whack-a-Mole environment will be sent to the resident that submitted the box. You may send more than one qualifying box.
- The Mossms must be adults.
- There must be 2 gradient Mossms in the box.
- Your box must be named with your resident name (not your display name)
Other Important Info
- Mossms that do not qualify will not be returned - do not send them!
- We will not check the creator of boxes - your resident name must be in the title of the box. If you don't know what this means ask someone in the group for help.
- Do not put more than 2 Mossms in a box. If you want to win more than one environment submit more qualifying boxes.
- You will not get your Mossms back. Do not send Mossms if you want to keep them.
- If you do not put your donated Mossms in a cryo container before sending them they will continue to eat your food through the 24th. We recommend putting them in cryo before boxing them up.
Why are we doing this?
The community has requested more games so we're testing this one out! If we get good feedback we'll repeat it next month with a different blend. Also, Asymmetrical is going to use them in a project and then send them to space when finished.