Suggestions.

bidina
July 13, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

some suggestions would be a shiny sonar, glowing sonar, shiny tree frog, glowing treefrog, sonar treefrog. with particles.

bidina
July 13, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

what about mining mossms, they could look for gems or something that could increase their zips or something....

Eveline
July 14, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Bidina, shiny and glowing treefrogs is something you can breed already. A sonar treefrog too, all particles can be bred on any mossm if you breed right. If you want more info on things like that just leave me a a mesage and i can try to explain it to you in more detail :)

bidina
July 14, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Thank you Starling, well what i was talking about is combining the glow and the sonar which is two different DNA special can you do that. ?

Eveline
July 14, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Yes Bidina, you can get sonar and glow on one mossm, if you are lucky(and watch how you breed) you could even get glow, shine and a particle like sonar on one mossm.

Asymmetrical
July 15, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

It might also be worth noting that while it costs quite a few Mossms sent to space to acquire glow, shine or particles once you get them they pass fairly easily and do not have planet restrictions so they can pass on any planet.

You could also buy a glow, shine, and sonar power up and apply them all during a single birth session and the baby will be guaranteed to have them all.... though there is no guarantee of treefrog in either approach.

Eveline
July 16, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

.. and what Asym says LOL

bidina
July 16, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

you know how we have the emerald now would it be possible to do the birthstones? july - ruby? i know we have red already

Asymmetrical
July 16, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Thats a neat idea.

мαd нαţţer
July 17, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Ok so seeing as how Football season is right around the corner, and the new environments on the way, how about an NFL MOSSM?!?! can do teams or just a NFL one, something UNIQUE to usher in the season and new environments.

This can also be expanded on per environment. MLB mossm, NHL mossm, CFL for the canadian mossm fans etc....

Just a thought. I love mossms and thanks for your consideration.

You must login to reply.