Suggestions.

мαd нαţţer
July 17, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

Also had an idea for AWARNESS mossm that gives of a colored ribbon particle based on the cause. Breast cancer, RFL purple ribbon, Red for AIDS research etc.... can be released during the times of the year that these fundraising events happen.

Again thanks for the consideration and for keeping Mossms Awesome!

Eveline
July 17, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

I really like the idea of the AWERNESS Mossm, it is a great idea to donate to the good causes.

bidina
July 18, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

ooooooooo i love the Awareness mossm,

bidina
July 18, 2014
9 years, 10 months ago

oooo yes... yes... (american) football as to correct in the terminology smiles. or make that one of the games that the mossms, do a University head to head, and a pro Head to head love love the idea.

bidina
Aug. 9, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

what about a furry mossm? is that possible?

Asymmetrical
Aug. 10, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

Loving the ideas, keep em coming folks!

bidina
Aug. 13, 2014
9 years, 9 months ago

or a mossm that looks like gizmo and strike from the 1977 movie gizmo.
what if they made sound or dropped certain items like for example in one of the games i play in SL a creature poops out trees and mushrooms which certain ingredients put together make a product that will boost your chances in that particular game

bidina
Sept. 28, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

how bout a mossms with beaver qualities like tail, or.... a feather tail ( technically called a train) like a peacock?

The beaver tail could be called bevarous tail
The peacock tail could be called, plume ??

Ice
Sept. 29, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Smiling as I read all the ideas. It is like a break in the dam and all these wonderful suggestions come flooding forth. I might as well throw in vampire and lycan mossm for those in Bloodlines. I would buy those for sure.

Ɗʝ Ɲɑtɑѕђɑ дɳɑ ℭɑђιℓℓ
Sept. 29, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago
Edited 9 years, 7 months ago by Ɗʝ Ɲɑtɑѕђɑ дɳɑ ℭɑђιℓℓ

Well I had a idea but not sure what the community would think about... What if the mossms find a planet what was able to give hair, whiskers and wings? could be thru powerup, too, but I think that would limited to just come from fabulosity (to pass the trait) , so I think better if it could come form a new planet, so, all others what would come above could pass those traits as well.

Could have kinds of them:
Hairs as short mohawk, twist mohawk, long mohawk, curly, head tufts, straight. tipped, glowing or not etc...(could even some come with a jewell on the front instead hair, or a crown, even horns or halos)
Whiskers: long, short, extra long, 2 tones, glowing, tipped etc)
Wings: kinda bee, butterfly, dragon, bird, and still with colors, rainbow,tipped, etc)

You must login to reply.