Suggestions.

bidina
Sept. 29, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

OOOOOOO DJ NATASHA!!! awwesome - blossom ideas

Assie
Sept. 30, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Would it be possible to make collection Asym's Pride like Around the World, with referring to what kind of mossm it is, so we can see what it looks like?

Asymmetrical
Sept. 30, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Its on our list of things we'd like to do, Assie. We'll be adding a search box to the breed compendium as soon as we can which should help with this until we undertake major web features again.

bidina
Oct. 1, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

it is october, i think it has been suggested before, but make a mossm for each awareness,

Asymmetrical
Oct. 2, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

I'm not feeling the awareness thing. Once we start that we'll then have to do every awareness known to man. Did you know October is Pitbull awareness month?

Ice
Oct. 2, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

Holidays make sense....we all have those.

ℜυℜυ
Oct. 3, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

i know this might sound weird but how bout mossms with 2 different eye colors make it like a special trait

ℜυℜυ
Oct. 3, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

or mossms with different types of paws

bidina
Oct. 5, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago
Edited 9 years, 7 months ago by bidina

Another suggestion i have... You know you have starter kits, why not have things like tattoo or patterns. so fir example you have a black female and a white male, each of them could come with a set of preset tattoos, that, you can bred to the next generation, you either get the mom's tattoos/pattern or the dads, or a combination of the two, along with this idea, you could put in the dialog box an option to upload your own tattoos/patterns? Not sure how the scripting would work on that. but there's my suggestion.

Ice
Oct. 12, 2014
9 years, 7 months ago

I was thinking about a mossm with top hat and tails. Well not really but a coat that resembles a tuxedo for the new years. Or maybe have it the result of some breeding. Make it a challenge.

You must login to reply.