So far we've learned that a Mossm's parents can affect what a newborn Mossm will look like. We've also learned that the planet you select can affect what a newborn Mossm will look like as if it were a third parent.
But we still don't know what a Mossm could look like!
|Color 1||This is the base color of the Mossm|
|Skin/Fur 1||This is the base skin or fur type of the Mossm|
|Blend||This is the unique pattern that some Mossms have|
|Color 2||This is the color of the blend|
|Skin/Fur 2||This is the skin or fur type of the blend|
|Glow||Makes the Mossm Glow|
|Shine||Makes the Mossm Shiney|
|Particles||Adds some fun particles to the Mossm|
|Particle Color 1||The beginning color of the particles|
|Particle Color 2||The ending color of the particles|
|Eyes||Adds one of over 75 eye style/color combinations to the eyes.|
|Ears||Adds one of 9 possible ears to the Mossm|
|Tails||Add one of 9 possible tails to the Mossm|
How it Looks
This Mossm has 5 of the 13 possible traits and can be described as:
This Mossm also has 5 of the 13 possible traits and can be described as:
This Mossm only has 2 of the 13 possible traits and can be described as:
Colors and Blends
Solid is a blend: If "solid" is drawn from the DNA pool during breeding then the color2 and skin/Fur2 traits are removed from the DNA string, resulting in a solid Mossm with only one fur type, such as darkblue-longfur.
Blends come from planets: See our planet guide for more details.
Difficulty is based on the planet the blend came from. Blends from Mossomopolis are the easiest to obtain and pass and blends from Clobberdine are the most difficult to obtain and pass.
Colors: Most colors originate from starter kits.
Orange is no longer available. It must be acquired from other players.
Red is obtainable as a one-time reward when a user completes the 60 day Loyalty Program. It can also be obtained from other players.
Rainbow is a color, not a blend. Rainbow is obtainable by completing collections It can also be obtained from other players.
Some colors are easier to get than others. The difficulty breakdown is as follows:
- Dark Grey
Eyes Ears & Tails
There are 14 Styles of Eyes that can be obtained as follows:
- Gridwalker eyes can be obtained randomly and rarely through starter kits.
- Orchestra eyes and Twist can be obtained randomly and rarely by breeding unique Mossms on planet 8.
- Ripshaw, Flowerpie, Tendril, Party, Thicket and Crevasse eyes can be obtained by breeding on planets.
- Aristrocrat, Checker, and Cosmic eyes are can be earned by completing certain achievements.
- Mocha and Emerald eyes are limited edition eyes. Mocha came from Unique Easter Mossms in 2014 and Emerald eyes came from the Unique Emerald Mossm from the 2014 Breedables Fair.
There are 9 Styles of Ears
- Drow, Dumbo, Honeybunny, Honkers Neko and Elf ears can be obtained by breeding on planets.
- Mosswinkle, Aquarius, and Twilek ears can be earned by completing certain achievements.
There are 9 Styles of Tails
- Foxfire, Mossasaurus, Aslan, Balloon, Treedangle and Scorpendi tails can be obtained by breeding on planets.
- Underbrush, Cottontail, and Wiggly tails can be earned by completing certain achievements.
Mossm with special ears, tails, and eyes will have special DNA icons on their web page like this:
Glow Shine & Particles
Glow, Shine, and Particles are obtained by completing collections or from other players. These are fun ways to customize your favorite Mossms.
Mossms with glow, shine or particles will have a "special DNA" section on their web pages:
Retired & Special Event Traits
We have a number of traits that are not obtainable through regular game-play. The color orange, for example, was introduced during an event and is no longer available except from other players. Other special traits have been introduced during holidays or other events. Check out our special items page to discover what types of special items and traits we have available and how to get them.
Special event traits such as particles and eyes pass on all planets.
Putting it Together
So now you know everything we know. Lets go on to the next tutorial and put it all together. Click next to continue.